Saturday, August 29, 2009

Missoula!

I am now relaxing in Missoula. Ahhhhhh. My body is tapped. I started in Madison and get my bikes few rattled away bolts replaced at the hardware store. Then got fueled up at the Running Bear Pancake House. This place is a must and the Pancake sandwich is great. Also got great caffeine at Free Heel and Wheel again. From there I went North to Quake Lake and Ennis. The Ennis Café is also a great stop. Mighty nice people there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some new friends from IMBA!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

I was motivated to get some miles in for whatever reason and got to the camp where I was going to stay a bit early that was just off Rock Creek. Amazing country out there and the bike loved it too. Saw my first bear, long horn sheep and mountain goats on the ride.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Looking at the GPS I decided to go all the way to Missoula to see my sis instead of camping. I was very happy I did and great to see and catch up with her and her partner.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

My new goggles!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers