Friday, September 11, 2009

Favorite shots from Yellowstone to Missoula


To take a breather in Yellowstone was just what I needed. The perfect place to chill and just walk around. Here are some of my favorite shots through Yellowstone up to Missoula


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket






The Free Heel and Wheel girls were so nice for letting me hang out and relax for a morning while I was able to get all coffee'd up and get online since I had my wireless card. It was also great to meet the IMBA Ambassadors. 


Photobucket



Going through Quake Lake, which is a tragic story, I found my way to Ennis and the Ennis Cafe where I had the best burger of the trip. That burger and fries were better than all of the $12+ burgers here in LA. 


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


. Then it was off to Rock Creek all the way to Missoula. I opted to not stay at the cabin along the route and go see my sister a half day early instead.



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Please feel free to e-mail me at LoyalBMWAdventure@hotmail.com








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers